The “Hydra Peel Plus” treatment is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing.
Hydra Peel Plus is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and
antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is
soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating.
Dissolves dead skin cells and waste due
to chemical reactions through AHA
Scraps out skin cells and waste physically
through Spiral tip
Removes after suction of skin cells and
waste removed from Step1&2 through
- Painless extractions,
- Highest client satisfaction
- Immediate radiant results
- No irritation or discomfort
- No cross-contamination
- For all skin types and ethnicities
- Excellent Return On Investment
- Rejuvenates your microdermabrasion business & attracts new clients
- Superior & faster results than microdermabrasion treatment
- Resurfaces the skin while simultaneously introducing topically applied skin-specific serums
The Hydra Peel Plus treatment is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged
pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
The Hydra Peel Plus procedure is safe for most skin types and colors including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or
Hydra Peel Plus can be used as a stand alone treatment or as part of a treatment program alongside Lasers, Intense Pulsed
Lights, Radio Frequency, Microdermabrasion and L.E.D’s.
Hydra Peel Plus provides clients with visible lasting improvements to the appearance of the skin, reducing pigmentation, fine
lines and wrinkles!
A Solution - AHA(Lactic Acid)
Glucosamine and lactic acid
-Removes dead skin cells by mixing sebum and impurities
Yeast and Algae Extract
-It makes skin soft and elastic by soothing skin and giving moisture.
It is not irritative and inflammatory
-Antifungal ingredient, whitening ingredient, and melanin-anti effect
B Solution - BHA(Salicylic Acid)
Salicylic acid and lactic acid
-Removes sebum and impurities softly
Honey extract and herb flower extract
- Moisture supply
- Increases the skin's elasticity
- Makes the skin younger and moisture
- Relieves acne
E Solution - Essence
Tea plant extract, conker extract, and rosemary extract
-Protects against ultraviolet rays(UV-A) that are the cause of stains,
freckles, and fine wrinkles
-Stimulates the circulation of capillary vessels
-Improves darkness around eyes
-Antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and antiallergic effects
-Increases the creation of adrenocorticotrophic hormone and adrenalin
-Prevents infection and stimulates healing
-Prevents aging such as wrinkles
-Enhance immune function
- For patients with lots of sebum, it is recommended that they have slight peeling one or two weeks before the medical treatment for
the better effect. -> If Hydra Peel Plus is used to prepare for the treatment, it can save time and give
synergy to the medical operation.
- For patients who need to require the reduction of dead skin cells but feel burden -> Spiral tip can easily remove waste, but nevus acne is an exception.
- Blackhead is not easily removed without medical treatment. -> It can remove blackhead easily in terms of follow-up care
- It needs to remove and care dead skin cells in a time. -> It takes 10~15minutes.
- For healing pigment diseases, elimination of horny layer improves laser’s penetrating depth and helps to restore horny layer in order to make the healthy skin, which can prevent recurrence after treatment. -> Soft feeling effect, not mechanic feeling
-It is generally hard to expect the result of AHA, BHA(average 20-30%).
-It needs to neutralize, depending on a neutralization method/time/number of treatments -> There is some pain and downtime.
-Hydra Peel Plus is effective to dissolve dead skin cells in a moment and remove waste through low concentration corpuscular solution and Suction function
-Feeling effective for moisture
AC 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 3A
LCD Touch Panel
Handpiece Tip Type
#307-308, Ssang Yong IT Twintower A, 442-17,Sangdaewon1-Dong, Jungwon-Ku, Seongnam-Si, Kyunggi-Do, KOREA
Tel: +82-31-608-5241 / Fax:+82-31-608-5245